SLIDER

ONE Photo: December

frosted fall leaves

It's a new month and that means another blog circle of beautiful images!  I'm so excited for the eye candy.

Above is my one photo that stood out to me this month.  I snuck out of the house one cold morning with my camera before Bron mowed the lawn for the last time, successfully eliminating our yard of all its fallen brown leaves.  The icy edges of the leaves coupled with the soft November light practically begged to be photographed with my cheap little close-up lens that I use to capture details like this.  November isn't my favorite month because the colors of October are all gone, but it's still a really beautiful month.

Please click on over to Tara's blog post to see her ONE photo!


4 comments

  1. I love the tones here, Jessie! I love the detail of the ice on the edges.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This really is just stunning!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, I love the close-up of the ice along the rim of the leaf too. Frost can be so beautiful. You captured the beauty perfectly.

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from you! Thanks for taking the time to leave me a message.

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *

© Nelson Notes • Theme by Maira G.