SLIDER

The Pumpkin Patch


A post full of obligatory pictures from our pumpkin patch adventure last night!

With three little kids, so many things remain undone around the house.  There always seems to be so many things to do and not enough time or energy to do them.  But leaving all that behind to make memories like these with my boys takes top priority on my to-do list.  I know I'll never regret it.  We all came home itchy and tired but our bellies and souls were full.


Tubbs' Berry Farm has become an annual tradition because it's where all the fun is at!  Even Conrad, at just 11 months old, was enthusiastic at all there was to do and see and explore.  Tubbs' has giant slides as tall as two story buildings.  Conrad even enjoyed a few thrill rides down on my lap.  There was a kiddy area with a corn box full of trucks, rubber ducky races, (Jed chose a black ninja duck.  Levi chose a green glow-in-the-dark zombie duck.) and a bounce house.  We fed the animals some pellets and got lost in the giant straw maze.  And of course, we couldn't miss the hay ride!  Levi was really looking forward to that.  Finally, last but not least, was the search for the perfect pumpkins to take home with us to carve for Halloween.  We spent a little over three hours at the farm just having a blast in the beautiful 70 degree weather.  I'm so glad we live in a place that allows us these country experiences!

^^Four pictures with all three of my boys in the frame!^^
^^Our prize pumpkin caught a ride with the carving pumpkins.^^
^^They're totally playing it up here.  I told them I might swap their heads with the pumpkins they're holding.  I might try!^^

No comments

Post a Comment

I love hearing from you! Thanks for taking the time to leave me a message.

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *

© Nelson Notes • Theme by Maira G.